Thursday, August 9, 2012

One month down

...no baby yet.

I didn't feel pregnant, but that didn't stop me from being disappointed in not being pregnant. I try not to, but I think of the two miscarriages I have had and think that maybe my womb isn't a hospitable place. Seriously, trying to not think of it.

When I went for my annual, my nurse-midwife suggested that I read the book 'Taking Charge of Your Fertility'. I flash-back to college when my friend Kelcey told me about the book too and I think of her two beautiful children.

I was at Stuff Etc. and found a copy of the book and started reading it. For those not family, look at this site http://www.tcoyf.com/. It makes SO much sense, that I don't understand why not everyone knows about it.

So I'm taking my temperature every morning and checking out what my body is doing every day. Pretty soon I should be able to tell when my fertile days are--and then we're in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment